YZS liquid slurry pump
The YS, YZS and DYS liquid mortar pumps, with single-stage, single suction and cantilever type structure, adopt the unique heat dissipation window and overflow window and is sealed by professional bearings, which prevent the incoming of mud and gravels and effectively ensures the service life of bearings. There is no bearing, sealing or support from the fixed tray to the impeller and the pump case, and therefore no maintenance is needed. Because of the unique design of the pump body and the impeller, their service life has been ensured to the maximum. These pumps, with large suction quantity, can transport medium with high concentration and solid particles. The flow passage components, made of antifriction alloy, can be widely used in new building materials, coal washing, mining, metallurgy, electricity, chemical engineering, petroleum, and other spheres. The submerged depth of YS and YZS mortar pump is no higher than 3000mm.
Assembly and disassembly of YZS submerged heavy mortar pump
Assembly sequence of YZS submerged heavy mortar pump
1. Install the bearings onto the bearing box and the bearing block separately;
2. Install the felt ring onto the bearing end cap A and C and bearing box;
3. Install the bearing end cap B and C onto the bearing block and fix them with bolts;
4. Put the assembled bearing box with bearing to the shaft in place, screw up the round nut and fix the bearing end cap A onto the bearing box in place;
5. Put the shaft into the bearing block and fasten it with bolts. Screw up the adjusting screw, install the bearing block onto the fulcrum bearing and then put the ring gear at the proper place of the bearings on the bottom.
6. Fix the connection tube to the bearing block, install the pump cover at the lower part of connecting tube. Install the impeller at the lower part of the shaft and fasten it. Install the front pump caps in order and fasten them with bolts. Adjust the gap (within 1 to 1.5mm) between the impeller and the front cap with adjusting screws at the bearing box. After the adjustment is made in place, fasten it with nuts and bolts.
7. Install the motor support onto the bearing block and then fasten it with bolts. Install coupling parts onto the upper part of the shaft and fix the motor coupler onto the motor shaft head with fastening screws. Install the motor onto the motor support and fasten it with bolts and screws.
8. Install the asbestos pad, liquid elbow, and the parts of liquid pipe from the pump outlet in order and fix them onto the fulcrum bearing. Reverse the above steps for the disassembly of pump.
Installation of YZS submerged heavy mortar pump
1. Preparations before installation
a.Check if the water pump and the motor have been damaged.
b.Prepare tools and the hoisting equipment.
c.Inspect the foundation according to drawing.
Install the fulcrum bearing of pump onto the container and then screw it up with bolts (In the case of cement well tank, it is necessary to preset the foundation bolts.)
Start and stop of the YZS submerged heavy mortar pump
1. Observe if the installation foundation for the pump is secure and if all the parts and bolts are fastened.
2. Inspect if the gap between pump spindle has been properly adjusted (No grating can be heard when couplers are pulled.)
3. Instill calcium based grease in the oil pointer.
4. Inspect if the rotation direction of the motor is correct.
5. Start the motor and then open the plug cock of the pressure gage. When the pump is operated at full speed, adjust the aperture of the sluice valve to the required scope.
6. When the pump has stopped working, stop the motor first and then close the plug cock of the pressure gage.
Flow range: m3/h 6-555
Head range: 2.4-61m
The concentration of less than 50%
PH value: 2-14
Matching power: 0.75-90KW
The temperature of the liquid is less than or equal to 500 DEG C:
Liquid length: 0.6-3.0m
Over current material: high chromium wear resistant alloy Cr26, Cr28, Cr30A, A49, etc.